FLOORING & BENCHTOPS
Polished concrete is aesthetically pleasing flooring with health, environmental and other benefits.
Custom Crete Australia immediately saw the numerous benefits of polished concrete for floors and also loved the “GREEN” environmentally friendly aspect of polished concrete floors.
Since those early days, We have kept up with the latest advances in the methods required to produce a stunning looking polished concrete floor plus we have gained vast experience in the number of floors we have polished in that time.
We have done numerous projects where a high end quality finish was required in high volume and high human traffic areas.
We all look for value, but is it worth selecting on a dollar figure while not understanding what is being provided. Few points we’ll clear up, if it’s a quick fix, we are not for you. We do not cut corners or standards. However, if open communication, top notch workmanship, detailed quotes noting proposed methods and any relevant standards is more you, then what’s stopping you from making that call?
Benefits of Custom Concrete Flooring & Benchtops
What is HTC Superfloor Polished concrete?
HTC Superfloor™ is a complete concept for polishing concrete. It is revolutionary in that it is an environmentally friendly process that does not require any chemical sealers and allows you to work with both existing and newly poured concrete slabs! The polishing method mechanically refines the concrete surface by removing the top layers and exposing the underlying, stronger concrete. The concrete is ground and polished according to a dependable and thoroughly tested method with HTC’s effective concrete polishing equipment and diamond tooling. The result is a floor with a even polished surface of a high quality, both functionally and aesthetically.
Factors that affect the final appearance
Concrete floors deserve better treatment than just being walked on. A HTC Superfloor™ will really make you appreciate the advantages of having concrete as an exposed floor surface. Dirty, grey concrete floors are transformed into brilliant, easy-clean, environmentally-friendly and durable polished concrete floors. It simply requires some thought.
POLISHED CONCRETE FLOORING & BENCHTOPS
We have applied polished concrete finishings to a wide range of projects. View our gallery below to see some of our recent projects. If your interested in polished concrete for your home, garage, office or workshop, contact us!
Our One Stage Process
You can relax and know your polished concrete project will be professionally managed from start to finish.
At Custom Crete Australia we offer a 1 stage process that is more effective for the building project. Our one stage process takes care of the whole project for you.
- You get up to nine (9) 400×400 paver moulds to decide on your flooring finish
- We work in with your concrete plant and concreter/builder/plumber/electrician
- We are there the day before the concrete pour and on the day of pour
- Leave the slab 7-14 Days – we begin our grinding process
- Most jobs will take around 10-14 days (depending on the area) and your wall frames and roof can be erected
- Ram board is installed by your builder
- When you’re ready we come and cut out drains and install matching polished concrete tiles
- Before you’re ready to move in we come back and do a handover clean and teach you how to maintain your floor as well as give you your cleaning starter pack
- We are local so we are always on call for any questions
- Remember we are concreter’s by trade “We understand concrete”.
The Custom Crete Difference
How we differ from other concreters
- We waterproof your slab before we start using a product called Densi-proof. Once Densi-proof penetrates (up to and beyond 200mm ) it forms an internal, permanent chemical complete non-destructive gel like barrier which allows concrete to breathe and maintain its optimum humidity to allow hydration to continue. But it prevents water and other harmful agents from entering or moving through your concrete.
- Once polishing is finished the builder or client apply ramboard which can be purchased from Bunnings only. Bonus is that Ram board is also Reusable.
- Ram board is breathable cardboard that protects the concrete but lets it breathe. It also helps protect your flooring from painters plaster and the rest of the building process.
- A one stage process is superior because we use HTC800 4 head machines which means you get a more consistent shine and flatter floor.
- With our one stage process weather doesn’t stop us we can work rain/ hail or shine to meet that deadline.
- Our water process also doesn’t have any harmful dust around and we can fill your block which saves you on landfill or we can collect it and we return it to the plant which is far better for the environment then requesting a skip bin and filling it up with dust bags.
- We also make customised concrete drain tiles to match your bathroom flooring
- We are committed and able to deliver a level of education and service.
Custom Crete Handover Package
On the completion of all jobs we supply you with a goodie bag to ensure your concrete always looks 100%.
CUSTOM CONCRETE FINISHINGS
At Custom Crete Australia we provide concrete flooring
solutions for residential, commercial and industrial clients.
Our wide range of concrete finishings include polished concrete, concrete staining, decorative concrete, epoxy and polyurethane coatings as well as spray on coatings, concrete resealing, concrete preparation, concrete restoration, trip hazard removal, adhesive removal, high pressure cleaning and custom concrete designs.
CUSTOM CONCRETE QUOTES
Interested in our concrete services?
Contact us on 0429 648 191 or complete this form below with details about your job, and we will get back to you soon.